![]() |
I remember when I started this blog, I really didn't know what I've gotten myself into. My only thought was to write my ideas and motherhood experiences with my children. Basically, it was supposed to document about my dancesport kids and their events. Looking back, I guess I have made more than that. Even more, I gained lots of virtual friends who share their own aspirations and dreams with me in the blogging world. Everyday is unique in each way and it is something to be written about and documented for. That is my goal for August and the next months to come. To continue to share my life story, to express my deepest thoughts or show pictures of wonderful people and places. ;-)
P.S.
But I still don't know how to put a signature at the end of each post. I still need to figure that out.

Yes, everyday is a new day on blogosphere :). Just go with the flow, as your blog continues to grow.
ReplyDeleteGood luck on your blogging goal for August! :) We'll be anticipating your shares and be glad to know you better.
ReplyDelete- Blog friend
Jenn :)
Take time to check for a new template and domain name. Good Luck for that mam mich. Anyway, this new theme looks pretty. :-).
ReplyDelete